News & Updates
* There are many ways to see what we do and where we do it….
* When you correspond with or book Four Seasons String Quartet Melbourne , you talk to one person only, and that’s me… Nora. I will be the cellist at your function as well. (This is a vital factor in dealing direct rather than booking through an agent). For more detail on the difference I’d be happy to discuss in person, give me a call!
* Did you know Four Seasons String Quartet for corporate events is fully insured, meaning we can perform at any private, public or commercial premises with public & products liability $20 million cover. Policy 71 0182031 LCP
* FSSQ is a strong believer in equal opportunity. With the recent changes to the Australian marriage laws we are actively taking bookings for same sex marriages. Our string music will be a beautiful addition to any ceremony. https://www.ag.gov.au/FamiliesAndMarriage/Marriage/Pages/Getting-married.aspx
* We are the most trusted string quartet for corporate events & weddings. Some of our upcoming performances in April 2018 include;
St Mary’s Church. St Kilda East
Lancemore Hill. Lancefield
Le Pine. Dandenong
Fiddlers Green Village. Berwick
St Brigid’s Church. Healesville
St Peter & Paul’s Church. Sth Melbourne
Ryne Restaurant. Fitzroy Nth
Private Address. Kew
The Dome, Melbourne
Gardens House. Botanic Gardens Melbourne
Oh my goodness! Thank you and Four Seasons String Quartet so much for being part of our day! It was the most incredible experience walking down the aisle to your beautiful playing of ‘Ceremony’. It truly was out of this world and was truly something special! I’m still floating around like I’m on Cloud 9! I wish I had the opportunity to thank you all in person on the day before getting whisked off! I am very much looking forward to watching the video playback to re-enjoy the ceremony and get to hear you guys during the pre-dinner drinks!
Matt, our composer friend, was also so stoked to have the opportunity to hear his arrangement played live and so masterfully. Just magic. Thank you all so much.
All the best for all your musical endeavors, may you continue making people’s wedding dreams come true.
x Emma and Nick.
Chateau Wyuna Mt Evelyn. 10th Match 2017