News & Updates
* There are many ways to see what we do and where we do it….
* When you correspond with or book Four Seasons String Quartet Melbourne , you talk to one person only, and that’s me… Nora. I will be the cellist at your function as well. (This is a vital factor in dealing direct rather than booking through an agent). For more detail on the difference I’d be happy to discuss, give me a call. M: 0407 363 431
* Did you know Four Seasons String Quartet for corporate events is fully insured, meaning we can perform at any private, public or commercial premises with public & products liability $20 million cover. Policy 71 0182031 LCP
* FSSQ is a strong believer in equal opportunity. With the recent changes to the Australian marriage laws we are actively taking bookings for same sex marriages. Our string music will be a beautiful addition to any ceremony. Marriage Laws
* We are the most trusted string quartet for corporate events & weddings.
Important Update NOV 2020
- Weddings are limited to 150 attendees including the couple. The celebrant, photographer and other workers such as catering staff are not included in the 150-person cap. Babies under 12 months are not included in the cap.
- Funerals are allowed with up to 150 people whether held indoors or outdoors. This limit doesn’t include babies under 12 months of age, or the people required to conduct the funeral.
- A wedding or funeral held in a private residence is limited to the members of the household and up to 15 visitors, plus the people required to conduct the ceremony.
Thank you Four Seasons. We were fortunate enough to book Four Seasons String Quartet at our recent elopement, they were incredible!! You can’t imagine just how beautiful it is to have real strings on your special day. Nora and Helen were just amazing, so incredibly professional and accommodating to any songs I requested. It was a very difficult walk to our wedding destination but Nora and Helen didn’t even flinch, they made the long hike -instruments on their backs and equipment in hand and declined my offer for help as they wanted me to enjoy my day. They are brilliant musicians and thorough professionals. I would strongly recommend them to anyone considering booking strings on their special day. Thank you Ladies. Five Stars.
Luke & Tommasina. Sorrento Mornington Peninsula 9th November 2020.
I had so many compliments regarding your music and how wonderful it was to have you all in our store. I will certainly keep you in mind for any future event we have and I will also pass your details on to anyone who might be thinking of having a string ensemble at their event. It’s been nothing but a pleasure!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Elle (Marketing Manager) Peter Sheppard Footwear. Melbourne. 29th January 2020