News & Updates
* There are many ways to see what we do and where we do it….
* When you correspond with or book Four Seasons String Quartet Melbourne , you talk to one person only, and that’s me… Nora. I will be the cellist at your function as well. (This is a vital factor in dealing direct rather than booking through an agent). For more detail on the difference I’d be happy to discuss, give me a call. M: 0407 363 431
* Did you know Four Seasons String Quartet for corporate events is fully insured, meaning we can perform at any private, public or commercial premises with public & products liability $20 million cover. Policy 71 0182031 LCP
* FSSQ is a strong believer in equal opportunity. With the recent changes to the Australian marriage laws we are actively taking bookings for same sex marriages. Our string music will be a beautiful addition to any ceremony. Marriage Laws
* We are the most trusted string quartet for corporate events & weddings.
Although we’re observing stage 3 lockdown, we’re actively taking bookings for further down the track for all kinds of events. If restrictions are still in place when your booking date comes around, your deposit will be honoured and we’ll be there for you whenever you are able to proceed safely and responsibly.
We’re all in this together and we will come out of it together…and the music will play!
Thank you so much for yesterday! You all played so beautifully. Your music kept me as calm as possible as we were waiting for the priest to arrive.
We received so many compliments about your music throughout the night as well. Thanks again.
Our Lady of Mt Carmel Church, Middle Park. 1st February 2020.
I had so many compliments regarding your music and how wonderful it was to have you all in our store. I will certainly keep you in mind for any future event we have and I will also pass your details on to anyone who might be thinking of having a string ensemble at their event. It’s been nothing but a pleasure!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Elle (Marketing Manager)
Peter Sheppard Footwear. Melbourne. 29th January 2020