News & Updates
* There are many ways to see what we do and where we do it….
* When you correspond with or book Four Seasons String Quartet Melbourne , you talk to one person only, and that’s me… Nora. I will be the cellist at your function as well. (This is a vital factor in dealing direct rather than booking through an agent). For more detail on the difference I’d be happy to discuss in person, give me a call!
* Did you know Four Seasons String Quartet for corporate events is fully insured, meaning we can perform at any private, public or commercial premises with public & products liability $20 million cover. Policy 71 0182031 LCP
* FSSQ is a strong believer in equal opportunity. With the recent changes to the Australian marriage laws we are actively taking bookings for same sex marriages. Our string music will be a beautiful addition to any ceremony. https://www.ag.gov.au/FamiliesAndMarriage/Marriage/Pages/Getting-married.aspx
* We are the most trusted string quartet for corporate events & weddings. Some of our upcoming performances in April 2019 include;
Riverstone Estate Wines. Coldstream
Marybrooke Manor. Sherbrooke
St Kilda Life Saving Club
Vue de Monde. Rialto Towers
Linley Estate. Kilsyth
Carousel. Albert Park
Recording Session. Move Records Studio Eaglemont
Merne @ lighthouse. Drysdale
Sandringham Yacht Club.
Glen Erin. Lancefield
Chateau Yering. Yering
Tatra Receptions. Mt Dandenong
Thank you SO much for the absolutely divine music at our wedding last week, it was so perfect and everyone kept saying how lovely the music was! We also loved “Levels” as we walked out of the church, it was fantastic so thank you so much for adding it to your repertoire especially for us!
Your accompaniment of Georgia was superb, she is very talented and we could not have asked for anything more. Thanks again for everything. Warm regards, Emily.
Xavier College Chapel. 9th March 2019
Thank you so much for your kind wishes and playing at our ceremony! It was absolutely beautiful how you played, and the acoustics were amazing. I had so many guests rave about the music and they were well in awe at how beautiful you sounded! Thanks again for making our ceremony perfect! All the best, Gaby.
St Peter & Paul’s Catholic Church. Sth Melbourne. 10th March 2019