We have over 15 years experience in corporate event entertainment.
Our performances include:
- Award ceremonies
- Anniversary celebrations
- Office building openings
- Government functions
- Exhibition openings
- Book / product launches
- Open days
- Promotional functions
- Christmas parties.
What we can offer:
- The perfect ambience. Our music can be discreet background entertainment or showpiece, whichever suits your function.
- The sound of live string music is unique and unobtrusive during drinks, lunch or dinner allowing for conversations while creating a lovely atmosphere.
- Wide range of music styles, which can be tailored to suit your needs. Please contact us for our comprehensive repertoire for corporate events.
- Portability. As we are all acoustic we can easily relocate if needed. Our acoustic sound can fill a large room with several hundred guests but if you require amplification we ask you to supply all technical support.
- Flexibility. We are happy to follow your itinerary to maximise the opportunity for entertainment using speeches, award ceremonies etc. for our break(s) if needed.
- Affordable prices. It is our utmost desire to tailor our entertainment to your needs. Contacting directly us rather than through an agency not only means less financial cost for you but a more personal attention by email, phone or in person during the preparation. Our minimum charge is for one hour after which we can go by 15 minute segments if needed so you only pay for what you need. We can perform as trio and duo as well if you wish to reduce the cost to a minimum. We do not charge for set up time, only for the time you book us.
- Familiarity with all leading conference centres, hotels and reception venues.
Nora Brownrigg (Cellist / Music Director)
Four Seasons String Quartet
H: 03 9758 1649
M: 0407 363 431
For those who would like some inspiration in choosing repertoire, we have provided a wide variety of videos on our YouTube channel. Here you can view us performing samples of many popular pieces most commonly chosen by clients.